I got tagged and I never get a chance to do these things, so I'm going to do it. It's late though, so forgive any weird stuff.
1. What two things do you always have with you? My phone and Savannah.
2. Favorite tv show: Lost, Grey's Anatomy, Dancing with the Stars***
3. Middle name? Lynn
4. What characteristic do you despise? Flakiness
5. Favorite item of clothing? Jeans, by far
6. If you could go anywhere on vacation, where would it be? I don't know, I've been to Jamaica this year and now we're going to Hawaii in May, so I'm feeling spoiled. Probably New York, with lots of money.
7. What color is your bathroom? white
8. What did you want to be when you were little? A nurse
9. How are you today? Great! Carter and I got to go out for Chinese and to see 27 Dresses. Thanks Barbara!!
10. What is your favorite candy? This is a good one. I love lots, but I must say that I think peanut butter and chocolate have got to be the best duo, so I'd say Reese's.
11. Favorite flower? Probably a calla lily cause I think they look so cool.
12. Favorite thing to do? Hang out with Carter and Savannah. I also love shopping with Savannah. Well, maybe the part where I find her adorable clothes more, and less about the whining, but still.
13. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? sage green
14. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Carter
15. Hugs or kisses? Both
16. What is under your bed? nothing
17. Favorite smell? I like Carter's Banana Republic cologne and the smell of baby lotion on Savannah.
18. How many keys are on your key ring? 5, i think.
19. What are the top 3 qualities you value in a friend? Humor, Dependability, Honesty
20. Who is your favorite friend from High School? Well, I definitely kept a closer group of friends than some so: Melissa, Jeni, Allison, Lauren. And maybe sometimes some boys named Josh and Brandon.
Friday, January 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I like the new title of your blog.
Isn't it fun to be tagged?
Post a Comment