Since my last update Savannah is doing a few new things. She's getting really good at pointing out body parts. She is still sleeping great at night, although since she goes to bed fairly early, she gets up early, which isn't the most fun for me, but hey, she's sleeping in her OWN BED!! She has stuck a few objects in the VCR and loves to turn off the dish a couple times a day. We really have to keep the remotes away or she just messes with everything. We have a variety of snacks at home, but lately if we give her a animal cracker and then try to give her a fishy or something, she
doesn't want it. She wants the animal cracker! I can't wait for spring to come because we have so many cute dresses to wear and hopefully by then she will fit in them great! Oh, I don't think I've mentioned this, but in May we are going to Hawaii with all of my Dad's family. My grandpa has decided that he wants to take the whole family. (he is from there). So we're going and are really excited. Time to get in shape, for real this time. I told Carter that if he'd help me lose weight and I felt good about how I looked in May then I'd wear a bikini around everywhere there. Of course I was sort of joking, but not totally because if I can look awesome, I'm gonna flaunt it. So we shall see. Anyway, that's my update for now.

Where's your belly Savannah? (she's figured out where her belly button is, and likes to point to it)
Ok Mom, I got your bag and I'm ready to go....

Reading a bedtime story with Daddy.

On Sunday.

The snow storm that we're dealing with today.
2 comments:
Yikes, I hope the weather settles down just a bit for ya.
I feel ya on the getting in shape thing. I am going to Florida with some of Andy's family in March...I need more time!
Post a Comment