
Posing with her ducky.

Visiting with Dodger at my families place. We're feeding him and watering plants while they're out of town. By the way, she says Dodger so good now.

Then I decided to take her down to the lake by there house because she wanted to "walk". It was really nice yesterday and I even got a little bit of color in the 20 minutes that we were there.


When we're outside I can't get this girl to look at me for anything. She is way to preoccupied with running away from me and exploring.


Then I decided to take her to
McDonald's for an ice cream (which we didn't end up getting because by the time we finished our food, the line was way long to get an ice cream. No worries, she got some
yummies from Daddy later.)

Here, have a french fry Mom!

This one is the best of the day!! She absolutely LOVES the chocolate milk at
McDonald's that she gets in a happy meal. I have to hold off to give it to her because once she starts drinking it, she
doesn't want anything else. This face is just hilarious though.
1 comment:
how fun. i sure miss ya. wish we lived closer to be around to hang out too!
Post a Comment