Wednesday, May 21, 2008

We're off!

We're off to Hawaii tomorrow but I wanted to post these pictures from Sunday before we left. After church I let Savannah play out front for a few minutes and snapped a few pictures.



This is her "determined" walk.


So Savannah is not supposed to get up on the couch, especially by herself, but lately she has been pushing us on this one. She was so proud of herself that she got up into our little chair!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Rashel, each time I think the pictures can't be any cuter,these are so adorable. The little dress is precious. So fitting for her blue eyes. Have a wonderful time in HI. Give your siblings, grandparents, and Chris my best. Love, Grandma

Andy and Melissa said...

I love all of the pictures you have of Savannah running away from the camera. They are so cute. Make me smile. I'm jealous you are in Hawaii. Have so much fun - makes me think back to the time we went together. Good times...

Joneel said...

Love that "determined" walk.

Anonymous said...

What a beauty...you always dress her up so cute...what a great, fun Mommy! I adore your little angel!

By the way, I also adore the Carrie U. song!

Momma B

Anonymous said...

Miss you guys! Savannah is so precious. Hope you had a fabulous time in Hawaii. Love Annie xoxoxoxo