Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day

Mommy & Savannah.
Is it just us or does this picture make Savannah look so tall? She was running around yesterday and just looked so big.
Running with Daddy.

We went over to my parents house for Mother's day and had a little barbecue. Unfortunately, the weather was yucky, so we couldn't eat outside, but we had ribs and they were yummy. We just hung out and then later went outside and Savannah ran around.
On Saturday morning, Carter took me out to breakfast and then I got to pick out some flowers at Costco for myself. I got these gorgeous white tulips, but when they open up they have light pink inside. I was going to post a picture but forgot. It was a great weekend! I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's day too!

3 comments:

Larsen Family said...

sounds like fun. Kenna has that sweater!

Anonymous said...

Hey WOMAN!! I am stalking you through Melissa Lund's MOM!! HA!! I found you!! How are you!! Your little girl is stinkin CUTE!! Hope things are well your way!!

Anonymous said...

Annie is showing me how to respond to your blog. So here I go:
Guess you are getting all excited and packed up for your trip. Have a great time and it will be a great experience for Savannah.
Love,
Grandma