Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I just walked into my daughters room, where she was supposed to be going down for a nap, and she was trying to jump on her bed. When she saw me, she fell down and curled up like she was sleeping! Trying to trick me already!! I couldn't help but laugh.

3 comments:

Joneel said...

That's so funny that you would put this post up today. I was just talking with Melissa, and she was telling me the silly, prankster type things Stella does. Sounds like you both have silly gooses.

Andy and Melissa said...

So funny. I was just telling my mom about all the tricky things stella does. I think they will grow up to be good little trouble makers:)

Anonymous said...

we need to teach her the song no more monkeys jumping on the bed hahahh thats a crack up love grandma shelly