Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Please don't look at the mess behind her! Lots of rearranging going on in our house.
She loves to weigh herself!!




Savannah and Acacia playing so cute together this weekend.



6 comments:

Andy and Melissa said...

She is so cute in these pictures. I love her hair.

Anonymous said...

Your baby's looking and acting like a 2 yr. old. When you put her on the toilet, turn the faucet on. Sometimes the sound of the running water does the trick. She should train very easily, she's a smart one.
Hugs to all,
Gr. Grandma.

Anonymous said...

tinkle tinkle savannah it didnt take mommy long to learn it wont your either.. kisses grandma shelly

The Cherry Family said...

The running water doesn't seem to work. When she did it, it was just out of now where.

The Cherry Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mrs. everything said...

WHAT?! How did this child get so big? Remember when she was just a bump?
Rashel and Carter, it's about time I pop in on your blog. I only just rediscovered the note Rashel left me in my Borders cubby with your contact info on it...do forgive me, we've been a little crazy out here. I am glad to see you are all well.
<3
Betty