Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Pictures


I NEED A HAIRCUT!
This girls hair is all up in her face. I've been waiting for a couple reasons: I'm not really sure WHAT I want to do with her hair or whether I want her to have bangs or just try to grow them out, and I'm waiting for this kids haircut place to open up because I figure they'll be trained to handle kids and squirming and probably have cute chairs and stuff for them to sit in. Part of me really doesn't want to cut it, especially in the back because it's getting long and it curls.

I love Mommy's shoes! For some reason it looks like she has a HUGE stain or her outfit, but I assure you, she doesn't.


Lately at night she is very cuddly and "needing" of her Father. I can just give her a little look, like, I'm going to get you!, and she will run to him for safety. She actually LOVES doing this. Running from Mommy and the tickle monster. Like I said, all it takes is a look and she starts laughing. Here's a picture in action.
She really is getting to be a Daddy's girl. When he's home, she wants to be with him. If he leaves the room and she doesn't want him to, sometimes she'll cry for him. When he comes home from work, she is all over him. She wants to have breakfast with him, help him get ready and dance with him at night! So cute!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rashel you were the same way with your dad little girls have and bond with their dads its very sweet . Thats nice when carter comes home you can have a break.. I think it is all about security and safety that fathers give that to the children .. Protect . Provide . etc. Savannah is lucky carter is very cute and loving with her.. Savannah you look like your having fun long hair and all. love grandma shelly

mrs. everything said...

Her hair is so cute. Why not just trim her bangs and leave the rest? At least for a little while longer.

Joneel said...

love the colors on your blog. Also, Savannah is so darn cute!!!!