Monday, August 25, 2008
Where are the Swiss Cake Rolls?
So I just played a very fun and entertaining game of hide and seek with Carter. I bought Swiss Cake Rolls, (yes, the horribly bad for you ones) at the store the other day with the intention that if we (or mostly Carter, because he is crazy about having dessert EVERY night) needed a little something, that we would split one package and be good to go. Well, I know that I have to hide these from him or my good intentions won't be good intentions, they'll just be gone in a HURRY. So tonight, of course he goes, "I need a little something yummy." Well other than these hidden cakes, we really didn't have anything, so I told him, "Well, I do have something you don't know about." Immediately he gets all excited and wants it. (Even when he doesn't know what it is!) So he's like, let me try to find them. So I did. I was very proud of my spot and knew that it would be hard to find. It took him awhile, but he wasn't about to give up. They were hidden in this little shelf/cupboard that we have that's not hanging on the wall right now. Genius I say! He thought it was really good too! So he got to have one and now I have to re-hide them! I did find some excellent hiding places though while he was looking around. The littlest things can entertain you, I tell ya.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Thats so funny, like when Andy challenged me to the watermelon eating contest. It is so much more fun then just eating watermelon, or eating a swiss cake roll. I love it.
I love the Swiss Cakes and Hostess HO HOS Yummy mom J
Thanks for sharing your blog. You are right about Nathan and Adam being so grown up. I've tried to stop it but no luck! You can see how fast kids grow up with your little Savannah. What a little doll!
haha you guys are too funy!
Post a Comment