Carter just completely humored me for the entire night. He came home from work with a headache, which isn't all too uncommon. We're eating dinner and he says, "I don't know how you deal with being pregnant." (or something like that, because, I am pregnant and I may have forgotten exactly what he said) He proceeds to say this: "Being pregnant is like having a zit! It gets bigger and bigger over time and becomes more annoying and then all the sudden it just pops one day! (cracking up at this point) I can barely handle a headache, so how would I ever handle a (while making hand gestures in the tummy area) very large zit right here!"
On a totally different note, I pureed spinach and sweet potatoes tonight. I have the cookbook "Deceptively Delicious", where you puree and hide veggies and fruits in foods so that you get some good nutrition in your kids. Anyway, the spinach was kind of weird, but as I was doing the sweet potatoes, I was like, Ok, this is so easy and looks really good, I'm totally going to puree baby food this next time around. I've seen people freeze purees in ice cube trays and then pull them out when they want. I'm so going to do this. It's got to be better for babies and hopefully cheaper. I really hated spending so much on baby food last time. Now all I have to do is REMEMBER that I want to do this!
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment