Monday, November 23, 2009

Having Withdrawls..Must...See........Again

Saw "New Moon" two days ago. And counting. Must see again. Soon. Can't stop thinking about it. Might watch "Twilight" just to get a fix. "You're like my own personal drug, Bella." I get that.


Team Jacob or Team Edward?

I'm Team Edward all the way. Taylor Lautner might be really nice to look at, but Edward and Bella=Love. haha. Us girls had to choose which team we were on. We have 4 Team Edwards, 2 Team Jacobs, and 1 "I'll take either any day of the week". I think we all loved the movie and are probably all feeling the same way; Must. See. Again. Now.


The Jacob shirts said, "I would never hurt her."

The Edward shirts said, "So eager for eternal damnation." Nice.

So the question after the movie was, "Is Bella a skank?"

2 comments:

Andy and Melissa said...

Sooo jealous! I havent seen a movie in the theaters since stella was born (besides the free summer movies I took Stella to last summer, but I didn't even catch an hour of those) Some girls in my ward invited me to go openening night - but needed money for the tickets a while back, and I thought... no I will just go with Andy..he read all the books... but now as he is in finals, and no babysitters are around... I am regretting that decision. I'm team edward too....can't wait to see it!

Kaceleigh Cherry said...

Okay,..so maybe Im Jacob, just for New Moon though!
The shirts turned out looking awesome on us!..Yeah, a little nerdy,but I am am nerd!
YOU ARE SO MUCH FUN!!!
I FREAKING LOVE YOU!