
So my kids are up way too late and Savannah kept saying, "Take my picture with Cooper", so here you have it. Here's my 27 lb. girl and 17.5 lb. boy. How many years apart are they?


This one is just funny and awkward.

I would love to be able to say that Savannah doesn't get that face from me, but I can't.



These two are just random photos lately. Cooper is all over the place obviously, but lately he gets up one all fours and sticks his butt up in the air. We can't believe he can hold all his body weight. This picture really doesn't do it justice; I keep trying to get a better one.

And here's Savannah browsing through the Target Toy Ad. I used to do that when I was kid, so I thought it was pretty cute.
3 comments:
hahaha roach. on your random photo you say...he sticks his butt up in the arm! you meant to say air
They look so cute in the pjs.. love the colors.. what cute kids ...grandma shelly
Adorable pictures! I miss you guys!
Love and kisses
Annie
Post a Comment