Shushing me.
I thought this was the cutest picture of Savannah. She was a little Gap kid last night. I think the only reason I look forward to winter is the part were I get to dress her up like this all the time.
Everyone minus Barbara because she was taking the photo.
Sisters.
After walking around for awhile we headed across the street to JB's to get hot chocolate. And food because we all were hungry. Funny thing, we all ordered club sandwiches.
I couldn't get most of the red eye out in these pictures, so it's almost like we're this big coven of vampires. You know that I had to reference that......



4 comments:
The red eye totally does look like vampires... funny! How fun. I would love to be able to go walk around temple square right now. I miss the west!!! And you guys all looked cute bundled up.
That was A Lot of fun!..I am sooo in love with Savannah right now! She is such a fun little sassy pants, and Im not only her Aunt, but she said were "friends" soo cute!
love you in hats rashel darling and family toooo love the fact today savannah told me she went and say Jesus at the temple so sweet...
p,s, love the picture of savannah and shelby and kaci very cute .. darling aunts
Post a Comment