I feel like I shouldn't even be posting right now since their are MANY other things I could be doing right now, so this will be short and sweet. We went to our Trunk or Treat Ward Party, which ended up being too cold to do the "trunk" part, so it was inside. It was last Tuesday. We started Cooper's costume on Monday night...thank goodness Carter is an artist and knows how to do things properly, otherwise I know it would not have turned out this nicely. Too bad that he totally hammered this costume by Halloween night. I'm not sure we can save it.


Savannah was Sleeping Beauty. I can't get over how grown up she looks in these photos. Earrings make such a difference. I let her wear a little blush and lip gloss. She wears lip gloss a lot though.


Savannah was terribly scared by a guy at church who wore a really scary mask and scary fingers. She saw him and I really thought she wasn't going to want to go get any candy. She clung to Carter. Eventually the guy took his mask off and she actually went to get candy from him. The sad part is, everyday she says, "did you see that guy. you know that guy. at church", and we have to repeatedly remind her that he was just wearing a mask for Halloween and it was just pretend. Poor girl was
traumatized by it.


Living in Utah=buying lots of candy for Halloween Ward Parties because their are a
BAGILLION FREAKING KIDS!!

Giving Savannah candy.



I am absolutely in love with these pictures of Cooper. I feel like this outfit fit him perfectly. He really is
SuperBoy! He's about to start crawling any day now and he literally does push ups!!


Carter insisted on his cape being really long.


On Halloween night Savannah went out with both of us for a little bit. Carter took her out first. He said she was so excited and actually said "trick or treat". Last year she wouldn't say it. After each house she'd say, "let's go to another house". When they came back Carter said that I should take her too. He told me where he went and I must have not heard everywhere he said, because apparently we went to some of the same houses he did. Luckily none of the people said anything, but when we got home I told him where we went and he's like, "yeah, we went there too." What?! I don't know, maybe I shouldn't feel weird about that, but I do. I don't want to seem like greedy candy takers. Besides, there were like 5 kids that came to our door and probably their doors too, so I'm pretty sure that they're going to recognize the same little Sleeping Beauty who just came by 20 minutes ago.
haha.

So, yeah, that was the extent of our Halloween
festivities. We didn't even carve a pumpkin. We're lame.
Savannah just came down and said, "did you see that man at church? he's a bad man." Oh, this could go on forever. Poor thing. Not of fan of scary.
3 comments:
First off, I LOVE coopers costume. So cute!!! And I feel for savannah being all scared. I think people should not dress scary at trunk or treats, because it is for little kids. Hopefully she will forget soon enough. She looked adorable with her hair, and earings, and I would feel weird about going to the same houses too - but they probably thought - of, they are trying to stay close to home, or something. If they cared, they probably would have said something like - oh your're back... here you go. Or something.
Precious pictures! They both look so adorable.
Sabannah is so darn cute I'm sure the houses she went to twice were thrilled to see her again.
Hugs and Kisses
Annie
adorable just adorable grandma shelly
Post a Comment