
We went to Chuck E Cheese today with Aunt Lesli, Aunt Larissa, Uncle Jake, Acacia and Grandma Barbara. Savannah had been talking about it since 6:30 this morning. She was super excited. She wanted to get lots of ID cards (above), which really is a pretty cool thing and it's only 1 token, and she wanted to ride in the car a lot. I love her face while playing air hockey with me and that she totally got on the table. I know she could have played all day, but she is currently napping at 6:30 at night, so she was tired. I know Cooper enjoyed himself too because he got some yummy treats and was so excited about it. Fun times.



1 comment:
Love all the pictures! Sounds like you guys had a great time. The kids are getting so big! Where has the time gone.
I miss you guys
Annie
Post a Comment