
I was in the mood to take pictures today and I came across this older shirt of Savannahs and this beanie. I never realized that they totally match, so I was all over that. Cooper wasn't much for taking pictures today. He's still kind of cranky and irritated. Savannah got one smile out of him. I really love this first one of Savannah the most. I also love how Photobucket can make the picture look old and I don't have to figure out how to do that on my own. Sorry they're super big; i don't feel like messing with each one to get them smaller. Just click on it and you can see the whole picture since it's cutting some off. Enjoy my precious babies!!










3 comments:
OH My GOSh .....Georgeous of them both love them all .. They are so photogenic grandma shelly
Savannah and Cooper are so precious. Love the pictures!
Hugs and Kisses
Annie
I'm not sure if I've asked before, but have you taken photography lessons? What camera do you have? Why do all the photos I take turn out like crap?? I'm putting up a few collage frames around the house and I'd love to get a copy of some of these pictures you've put on this posting. Please let me know if that is possible.
Post a Comment