Saturday, March 20, 2010

I kid you not, Cooper LOVED walking on this treadmill. He wouldn't stay away from it. He was giggling and laughing so much that I ran to get the camera and of course when I start filming he doesn't do it anymore. It is just so funny because he's walking super fast and just so little.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a little stud ... to funny cooper love the picture of him giving you kisses too. mom shelly

Andy and Melissa said...

This is so funny! He is so cute! And sorry about the call that has yet to come. Sterling has had ear infections for a while now. He is on his second medicine, and it doesn't seem to be working so he is fussy all the time and wants me to hold him constantly, and I refuse to call anyone while holding him because I wouldn't be able to enjoy myself and have a real conversation, and then while he is sleeping I am madly trying to finish the things that have been ordered from my etsy shop... so, soon I will be calling. Just waiting for the magic moment where sterling realizes that me holding him doesnt actually make his ears feel any better. But it sounds like you had a good birthday, just relaxing with the hubby. Days like that can be the best. Plus you probably felt super accomplished after that list of things you got done. Anyway, I want to see pics of the new glasses once you get them. Later...

Anonymous said...

Think I will call him Roadrunner hahahh grandma shelly