Sunday, March 28, 2010

Easter Egg Hunts

Last night we went over to the Evan's home to have a Easter/Birthday celebration. We had a yummy turkey dinner. I mean yuuummmy. After eating, the kids went out and did an Easter egg hunt. Cooper went out first, but he wasn't really interested in eggs, just checking out the surroundings.

This goes in my mouth right?


And they're off! It's so funny watching them hunt for eggs. They're here, then there, then over there.






A Golden Egg! I'm too busy to really show you Mom cause I'm hunting down eggs.



Theirs one right behind you.



Got it.



Steven & Jake: Theirs one right around here. Really close. (Under the cardboard) After about a minute of them saying the same thing, Savannah picked up the cardboard. Out of sight, out of mind I guess.





Holding their loot.


Then the adults had a hunt. That was fun. Jake hides eggs really good.
Steven.....
He got the most, of course.





Checking out the loot.





After all the fun we came in and had cake and ice cream to celebrate Larissa and my birthdays. After Larissa and I blew out the candles, the girls wanted to do their own set. Then some of us played a game and the kids played. The kids also played, "Let's go to the potty" the whole night.












2 comments:

Mike and Katie said...

I Love Savannah's easter basket!!

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures!
Miss you guys!
Hugs and Kisses
Annie