We went to the Tulip Festival at Thanksgiving Point way back in April. I know, I'm way behind. It was a gorgeous day and the temperature was perfect. Matter of fact, perfect weather day, can you come back? We wandered around and took lots of pictures of the kids. They weren't too interested in that though.

These two pictures were my favorites of each of them for the day.
This will not be the last picture she does this in. And no, I'm not telling her to do that. All attitude.

There it is again. I guarantee you she was trying to boss those girls around. That's my girl.

What would a day be without a picture in a giant wooden tulip?
Trying to get one last picture before leaving.



3 comments:
Lots Of adorable pictures , we had such a fun day .. loved every minute with the grandkids. and Rashel. hugs grandma and papa
Love the pictures! The kids look so adorable....getting sooo big. Miss you guys.
Hugs and kisses
Annie
Adorable, adorable kids! Babygirl and Buddy can't get any cuter than that. And the pics were really done quite nicely, with them in the foreground of the beautiful flower beds. Tulip festivals are quite sights to behold; it's as if the florists had just transformed a plot of land into to heaven on Earth. You must have had a field day enjoying the flower scenery!
Post a Comment