The kids did a few cute things today. Carter told me, "You gotta post that on the blog!", so if he says it, I guess I better do it. So, in general, Cooper is starting to say a lot more words. He's definitely trying to repeat most of what we say and it's so cute. I just love his little voice. Anyway, Carter said he was asking, (a.k.a. pointing and grunting), at something he wanted and was all excited about it when Carter gave it to him that he said "Thank you". Obviously, it didn't sound just like thank you, but close enough that Carter recognized what he was saying. Cooper has also been saying "Amen" when we pray at dinner. Sounds like "Maymen".
So, we've done a little re-decorating in Cooper's room today, changing from the monkey theme (which I sooo love and it makes me sad to take it down) to the CARS theme. I have been wanting to do this more a couple months now and it just hasn't happened. Anyway, I needed to take down his wooden letters for his name so that I could re-paint them. I didn't have any newspaper around here today, so I didn't paint them, EVENTHOUGH Savannah would NOT leave me alone about painting the stupid freakin' letters! Anyway......We were making dinner and the letters were on the counter, in no particular order. We look over and Savannah has spelled Coopers name! "She just spelled his name!" Pretty cool. She has this thing with letters lately were she likes to point out each letter. "Their are two A's, two L's, one S (like Savannah)", etc. I really need to be better about working on this stuff with her because I know that she really wants to do it and would do really well if I just put in the effort. Come on Mom!
Anyway, those are my cute stories for the day!
Sunday, January 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Way to go Cooper..can't wait to hear you this Wednesday. Gramma's gonna get ya!
And Savannah...smartie pants...we'll spell and play, too!
Great family you've got!
Love hearing fun and cute things about the kidlets.. I too love Cooper little voice... and Savannah is very smart... they both are little smarties and to cute . :))))) Grandma shelly xoxoxo
Never underestimate the point and grunt.
Post a Comment