
The 9
th was
Aislinn's birthday, so a bunch of us went up to visit her site. And it is HERS. As you can see by these pictures, it is crazy beautiful amazing what her parents have done for her.

It was a little chillier than we thought so Cooper got a little snuggle from Grandma.


As you can see in the first picture, there was still some snow around her headstone, but like always, Steve to the rescue! He had a shovel and cleared it all out so everyone could see ALL of it. This heart is actually a mailbox (pretty cool huh?) where we can leave her things. Savannah colors pictures and writes notes for her.



Getting warm in the car.

I found these hearts at the
dollar store the day before we went up and I had to get them! I wanted to go back and get some for us (just now remembering that!) but I forgot.
I asked Savannah what kind of flowers we should get to take up to her and she said Orange. So the day before I went on a hunt for orange flowers. Not the easiest to find. I found orange and yellow. We left her some pink hearts, flowers, a birthday balloon and a cherry cupcake.
Well, it wouldn't be a trip if WE didn't get stuck in the snow! Once again, Steve to the rescue! He was able to pull us out with their truck, thank goodness. One more reason why I hate our car and just want something BIG that won't get stuck in the snow!

We came back to our place afterward to spend time as a family and enjoyed some sloppy
joes and cupcakes.
1 comment:
6th picture down, Sierra has this look like "Seriously, I can't believe she ditched me like this. Now I have to do this all by myself. Uhhhhh." It's pretty funny.
Post a Comment