

Last night all the Cherry sisters and Momma B went to Ruth's Chris Steakhouse. I went there a couple years ago when we were in Hawaii, but probably didn't enjoy the food as much because I was so concerned about the prices. Holy Cow! Anyway, knowing the prices now made it a little easier. I enjoyed a wonderful steak and shrimp. Yeah, I ate shrimp. And it was delicious. I'm not much of a steak person either but it was fabulous. MMMMM.....We all enjoyed lots of different sides and delicious desserts. Creme Brule, Bread Pudding and Chocolate Explosion to be exact. Oh and of course the tiny little Cheesecakes that came with a lot of our meals. Yeah, we were definitely full by the end of the night. It was great to chat and spend time with everyone. Much needed for all of us I think.
I wasn't incredibly happy though while driving home in snow through the mountains....I rarely drive, really. And let alone in snow. But, I made it home after an hour and a half of driving and shared some steak and dessert with the hub.
We toasted to Aislinn last night as well. It was the one year mark of her passing, so it was really nice to all be together as we were last year. We miss you A.



No comments:
Post a Comment