Monday, February 11, 2008

Cupcake Freakout

Yesterday I decided to make some cupcakes. Savannah has never really had a cupcake, but when I pulled these out yesterday, she must have smelled them because right away she was saying "Numma Numma". I told her no because they were too hot, but once they cooled down I gave her one. She bugged me for awhile to give her more but I wouldn't. When Daddy got home though, he was excited to have cupcakes and Savannah was all about getting him to give her one. So Daddy leaned her down over them and she just opened her mouth and was ready to go. Eventually, she just snatched one off the rack and starting eating it. So at this point she had had two cupcakes, and wanted MORE! She started freaking out!! I wanted to start frosting them and she wouldn't leave me alone. She was screaming and crying so I had to take pictures of that too. Eventually after dinner I was feeling nice and gave her another one (with frosting). I'm sure they'll be gone by today though and she won't have a chance at anymore.
She is feeling better now, thank goodness. She still has a cough and a little runny nose but at least her stomach is feeling better and she's not sleeping all day long.



Sweets for my little cupcake.
Can I fit this whole thing in my mouth?

2 comments:

Andy and Melissa said...

This post is so cute. I can imagine if she liked them unfrosted that much she must have loved the frosting. She is so cute - and I love that her personality is getting so much more obvious.

Joneel said...

aaaah, a cupcake freak. Why are sweets so darn good? Cute pics