Saturday, February 23, 2008

A TAG about my man!!

Melissa Tagged me with this a couple weeks ago and I'm just now getting to it so here goes:

What is his name? Carter Thomas Cherry
How long have you been married? 2 years & 6 months
How long did you date? 1 year before we were engaged and then 5 more months til we got married
How old is he? 35....
Who eats more? Depends on the day. I tend to eat a lot faster than him, but he probably eats more.
Who said I love you first? Him
Who is taller? ....I'm a midget
Who sings better? neither of us.
Who is smarter? Carter, he knows so much stuff and lots of trivia. I'd say I'm better with numbers and finances and he has a better memory, like quoting multiple lines from a movie he just saw.
Who's temper is worse? Yikes.....when it comes to work, Carter can definitely get heated real quick, but I'm more of the stewing kind and then I boil over.
Who does the laundry? We both do.
Who does the dishes? We both do, but Carter does them more.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me
Who pays the bills? Me
Who mows the law? Our HOA, who stink
Who cooks dinner? Mostly me
Who drives when you're together? Mostly Carter
Who is more stubborn? I think we both can be pretty stubborn sometimes.
Who is the first to admit when wrong? Well, if it's something easy to admit to, then we're both good about it. If it's something bigger, I'd say Carter, which probably makes me more stubborn.
Who's parents do you see more often? Mine
Who proposed? Not me.
Who has more friends? Carter. Whenever we were dating, I swear, wherever we'd go, he'd see someone he knew. Not that they were necessarily best friends, but he knows and is friends with lots of people. I used to make fun of him for having more than one "best friend", cause how can you have more than 1 "best"? I'm more of a halfway closed door and like the friends I have. Although, pretty much all my friends live out of state and I never see them, I'm not the easiest to get to know.
Who has more siblings? Carter-7 , Rashel- 3
Who wears the pants in the family? Well......I'd say me, BUT, Carter and I are great communicators and talk about everything and make decisions together, SO....we probably share them. (Carter- Which makes it hard since one is tall & the other is a midget.)

I tag Jeni.

1 comment:

Andy and Melissa said...

This is fun to read - even though I think I knew most of it pretty well. Luv ya!