YAY!! Today we got the internet and I am so excited. Now I can blog whenever I want to. It's been driving me insane that I'll think of something I want to look up and I can't just go look it up online, so now I can. Yippee!! So, hopefully I'll be updating very soon with pictures.
Savannah is forming more words lately. She says, "One, Two, Three...WEEEE", which came from Carter playing with her and lifting her up in the air and she just picked it up. It is really funny cause when she wants to play she'll come up and say it. I'll write more soon.
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
It is so funny what kids learn to say from listening to their parents. That is cute she associates that with playing. I am so excited you have the internet too! I don't think I could live without it!
Post a Comment