Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Tagged again

So Jeni got me this time. I don't know 10 people that I could tag to do this, so I'm just going to do it for you Jeni, Ok? Ok.

Here are ten things about me that people may or may not know about me:

10. I don't eat cheese. (Except on pizza or occassionally mac & cheese.) I'm just not big on dairy.

9. I can have a foul mouth.

8. I'm a scaredy cat. I hate being home alone, especially at night. I am always afraid that bad guys are in the house.

7. I used to be really shy, and still am sometimes. ( Carter dosen't believe this one.)

6. I was the biggest N'sync fanatic- EVER!! ( Now, everyone should know this, come on!) I still break them out every now and then. God Must Have Spent a Little More Time...On You.

5. I love gossip magazines, but only the reliable ones.

4. I used to bit my nails, until one day I just thought it was so gross and stopped.

3. I still dream about being a dancer for someone like Justin Timberlake. I watch his most recent HBO concert and I get so jealous and wish I was those girls. Hey, I'd take being on Dancing with the Stars in a heartbeat. Too bad you have to be a "Star".

2. If I could go back right now and choose an age when I thought my body was the best, I'd have to say 18. Right around Prom and Graduation. I don't think I'll ever get back there so I think I could settle for 22, right before getting married.

1. I totally think about what I want to name my future children all the time.

No comments: