Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween

Our little community that we live in did a Halloween get together/ trick or treating on Thursday evening. We decided to go, and good thing, because last night (Halloween) Savannah had no interest in going trick or treating, so we didn't make her. It was so dark out though that it was really hard to get good pictures because I couldn't even see what I was taking a picture of. Ugh. I don't think Savannah could really see while she was trick or treating either. We had talked to her before we went out about saying trick or treat and even did a little demonstration for her on how it goes, but once she actually went, Carter said she wouldn't even say it once. Oh well. Here's a few pictures of our little monkey.

Can you see the enthusiasm?



















She wasn't too social with everybody, and it was quite crazy, so she was more interested in exploring our neighbors condo complex.









She was ready to get the costume off when we got home. She didn't like it on her head. I think I saw 3 other monkeys there, and of course Savannah was the cutest! She got a good amount of candy and sadly we didn't give that much out on Thursday or yesterday, so now we've got all this candy. Halloween is a bad time of year for me because I want to eat all of it!








2 comments:

Andy and Melissa said...

She looks adorable - even if she wasn't all that into it. And the extra candy you have laying around - good bribery to get her to do what you need her to.

Anonymous said...

Cute pics, great memories. She won't be that passive next year I'll bet.
Nana