Saturday, November 1, 2008

Long Over Due

A couple weeks ago, my nephew Austin was in town for about a week. On a Sunday, we went up to visit with my Grandma and Great Grandma in Salt Lake. We went to eat at IHOP for dinner, and I don't know if I'll go back there for awhile. When you order chocolate chip pancakes, what do you expect? I expect regular pancakes with either chocolate chips mixed in the pancakes or just on top. This is how I've always had them. I was brought "brown" pancakes with some whipped cream. Excuse me??? I didn't order "brown" pancakes. I told the waitress this wasn't really what I expected and well, lets just say she gave a smart a** remark and wasn't about to change them for me. Great service! I tried them, and they were gross. Dry, didn't even taste like chocolate anything. My sweet husband swapped his regular pancakes with me and ate my gross ones. I couldn't eat all of his anyway, so luckily he was able to have some good pancakes. As you can see, I am still bitter about this and would recommend to anyone going to an IHOP in the future, don't order chocolate chip pancakes unless you want "brown" pancakes.

After our delightful meal, we went up to see the temple and walk around.


At International House of Politeness.
Austin playing with Savannah in the back seat of the car.

The temple.



I just love this picture! Savannah was fascinated with the little pond area and kept leaning over to look at it.


Dad, Austin, Mom




These two are cute too. Savannah found this fake rock and was sitting on it. This one is the "my hair is so long and in my face, that I'm trying to lift my head higher to see"...


and this is just the cute one.






No comments: