I am a Happy Mommy right now. A little while ago I was downstairs trying to get my husband and daughter focused on something other than Bambi, but my efforts were being ignored. As I was thinking about my grocery shopping I have to do tomorrow, my thoughts went to looking up Walmart's weekly ad online. So since I was being ignored, I made my way to Walmart.com. Right as I pulled up their page, something told me to check on an item that we've been wanting to get Savannah for Christmas. So I did. And then I saw it...It was on SALE!! Yippee! $15 cheaper than normal. Now, that's not a lot of money I know, but I love getting a deal, especially when it's something you really want. I called Carter upstairs and had to show him. We had to get it! Now they're going to ship it straight to the store for FREE and I can go pick it up. Super Awesome! That totally made my day! And it's one BIG less of a thing I have to worry about.
And now that I think about it, that's not the only awesome deal I got today. After I picked Carter up from work we went to the grocery store because they were having this big sale on certain items. I spent $26.88 on 28 items, and my savings was $27.67. COME ON!!
Friday, November 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Good Shopper Rashel. I have heard we are supposed to get good bargins for Christmas this year. It is great to get it shipping free. I would imagine everyone will do their "homework" this holiday season for good deals.
I love Bambi too.
Grandma
Post a Comment