Saturday, November 29, 2008

It feels like we've been a lot busier lately. Probably because we have. I have been working more and will continue to through the holidays, and then we'll see in the New Year. Driving to and from work and getting Savannah and picking Carter up, while trying to keep up on house work and normal stuff is hard. Both Grandmas are helping out with babysitting which is great. I was able to find some great deals on Black Friday, so Merry Christmas to Carter and I!! Things we very much needed and knew we wouldn't find at those prices at any other time of the year. We've got a busy week this week. I work Mon-Wed, Thursday we have our Ultrasound to see what we're having, and Friday we're doing a Cookie Party with Carter's family at our place. That should be a lot of fun. We're getting anxious to find out what we're having and on Thanksgiving took predictions from our family. What do you think it will be? So far, one is definitely outweighing the other. Carter and I are pretty much on the same page though, so we'll see if we're right. It will be nice to kind of narrow in on names because we've been talking about them a lot lately. I'll have to take a picture of my belly soon. It's starting to poke out a little bit now.

2 comments:

Andy and Melissa said...

Hmm... I really don't know what to guess, but I guess since Practically everyone I know besides Jenny had or is having a boy - there has to be some girls being born somewhere - so I will guess girl. I want to hear your name ideas. Are you keeping the same ones from deciding for Savannah in the pot - or are you starting all over?

The Cherry Family said...

Some of those names are still on the list. But we have a few new ones on each side.