Sunday, December 21, 2008

As I sit here and look at this baby ticker, I think, "116 days to go." Roughly. This is crazy to me. I sure am having fun finding cute little boy outfits though, and at great deals. Well...I made it through this hectic week, albeit, today I am pooped. This week I'm only working Monday and Tuesday, and then enjoying the rest of Christmas. I still have stuff to finish, but it should get done. This weeks weather was not fun at all, as on Tuesday it took me 2 hours to get to work! When it should take maybe 35-40. Everywhere was a stinking parking lot. I could have just called it good and turned around and gone home, although that probably would have taken just as long, but I toughed it out and reminded myself of our goals. Work has been sooo busy that it makes the day go by so much faster and I actually feel like I'm doing something. Savannah has been pulling the "Pleeeaaasseee"' lately. It's so funny. Even in the last 5 minutes, she just SENT Carter downstairs, saying, "I want snacks...fruit snacks...Pleeaasee.", then, "I want water...Pleeeaassee." She says goodnight to the baby every night and a lot of the time says, "See you tomorrow/later." Other than that, she really isn't fazed by it yet. I guess my stomach isn't big enough to make her think anything yet. And I am grateful for that. The big stomach part. I still can't believe this year is almost over and that Christmas is this week. I'm so excited for Savannah though and Christmas morning. Fun fun. Well, I must go switch over the laundry and DO some other things. I hope everyone has a great Christmas and a really fun week.

3 comments:

Andy and Melissa said...

Stella pats my belly and says baby - but I think thats all she gets at this point. I don't think she has any clue the baby is actually ever going to com eout. I on the other hand, cant wait for the baby to come out. Haha, actually, I can wait till after my trip to cali - . Anyway, I am sure savannah is going to love christmas morning, stella doesn't get it yet, but it is even just fun for me to watch her look at the tree and kmnow that soon enough, she will be all about christmas and all of its magic. Savannah's hair looks adorable all curled up by the way.

Anonymous said...

where's the santa pictures...santa

Anonymous said...

merry christmas CHERRY'S. THE BEST GIFT EVER WAS WHILE SINGING MY SPECIAL SONG I MADE UP FOR SAVANNAH . SHE STARTED SINGING ALONG AND KNEW THE WORDS PERFECT ... WITHOUT ANY PROMPTING AT ALL.IT WAS SO SWEET IT MADE ME CRY.... AND THEN OUT OF NOWHERE SHE SAID LOVE YOU GRANDMA , I MELTED AND CRIED SOME MORE ,, BEST GIFT EVER I GOT FOR CHRISTMAS .. SHE IS SO PRECIOUS. THIS SEASON WE ARE THANKFUL FOR LITTLE PIPSQUEAK AND LITTLE BABY BOY ON THE WAY.HO HO HO GRANDMA SHELLY