Carter, Rashel, Savannah, Cooper, Etta and Sawyer
I love the picture of you and her. Her hair is so cute all flipping out. And where did you get your dress - it is so cute. I want one like that. ;)
Target. Pretty cheap too.
Oh, Darling pictures. Her hair cut makes her look so put together.I know that I usually think she looks most like Carter, but that last picture of her reminds me of you.
Precious pictures! It melts my heart to see you and your precious family. Love you guysAnnie ;-)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love the picture of you and her. Her hair is so cute all flipping out. And where did you get your dress - it is so cute. I want one like that. ;)
Target. Pretty cheap too.
Oh, Darling pictures. Her hair cut makes her look so put together.
I know that I usually think she looks most like Carter, but that last picture of her reminds me of you.
Precious pictures! It melts my heart to see you and your precious family.
Love you guys
Annie ;-)
Post a Comment