So today I was at a different mall and I took Savannah over for a glimpse of Santa. I was totally annoyed as I watched this Santa. He was like waving/ushering the kids in and was so fake. I couldn't really hear him, but his body language was so disturbing to me. It was like, Ok, sit on my lap, take a picture, get off my lap, wave the next ones in. Come on. This is a magical, or supposed to be magical time of the year, and having a crappy Santa is lame.
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Santa Is Nice
"Santa Is Nice." This is what we told Savannah as we were prepping her to meet him last Saturday. Carter would lift her up so she could see him with other kids, and she didn't seem afraid. I mean, we're not stupid, we knew it might happen. And it did. The pictures speak for themselves.




So today I was at a different mall and I took Savannah over for a glimpse of Santa. I was totally annoyed as I watched this Santa. He was like waving/ushering the kids in and was so fake. I couldn't really hear him, but his body language was so disturbing to me. It was like, Ok, sit on my lap, take a picture, get off my lap, wave the next ones in. Come on. This is a magical, or supposed to be magical time of the year, and having a crappy Santa is lame.
So today I was at a different mall and I took Savannah over for a glimpse of Santa. I was totally annoyed as I watched this Santa. He was like waving/ushering the kids in and was so fake. I couldn't really hear him, but his body language was so disturbing to me. It was like, Ok, sit on my lap, take a picture, get off my lap, wave the next ones in. Come on. This is a magical, or supposed to be magical time of the year, and having a crappy Santa is lame.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Carter looks like he is having a fun time telling Santa what he wants. Awesome pictures! Next year Savannah will love Santa and her little brother will be afraid of him. Great memories!
Love,
Annie
Post a Comment