Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Running out of Time

I'm not sure where this month went. There is only 7 days until Christmas, and only 6 of them are available shopping days for me. Even less if you consider all of the things I have to accomplish. I really shouldn't even be taking the time to write this post. I haven't felt this busy in a long time. At least it makes the time go by fast. I'm working; Carter's working. And both our places of work are CRAZY right now. Our car needs a serious oil change, but do I have time to take it down there, no. I still have Christmas shopping to do, presents to make/finish/wrap/put together, etc. I haven't seen Savannah a whole lot lately, which makes me sad, but at least I know she's in good hands with family. Well, I've seen her, but haven't really "been" with her. I can't believe this year is ending and so abruptly I feel like. Where has time gone? Don't get me wrong, if the next 4 months could go this fast, I would be okay with that. It's still surreal to me that I'm 5 1/2 months pregnant already. Crazy. I'm feeling pretty good though so that's a plus right now. Well, as I shouldn't have even taken the time to write all this jumble, I must now go take a shower and get ready for another crazy day tomorrow.

Oh, this picture of Savannah was the other day when I put her hair in sponge rollers. I can't even describe how adorable she looked! I have other pictures, but one will have to do.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Busy Mommie, thanks for the photos, they are sweet. No doubt about it, she's growing by leaps and bounds.
Nana.

Anonymous said...

savannah you are beyound adorable with the curls cutest ever.. And will be the best big sister too. Grandma and Papa are very excited for our grandson to come and see the little guy.. stay warm see you soon .. and we will build a snowman in the snpw .. grandma shelly

Andy and Melissa said...

crazy how busy the holidays are - and I only have one kid so far - who knows how busy it is going to be when I have like 5 running around!