My Mom and I had a baking day yesterday too. We made like 5 different cookies/bars. They all looked great and like everything turned out right, until I started to cut some of them. Oh my gosh, some started to just fall apart. Especially the Rocky Road Brownies. We made those and Crispy Smore's Bars, Seven Layer Bars, Toffee and Peanut Butter Cup Cookies. We made them remarkably fast and Savannah was so good. She watched lots of movies and I was just fine with it for a day.
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Cookie Mania
Last Friday we hosted a Cookie Baking/Making party with Carter's Family. It was a lot of fun. We had pizza first and then got busy with the cookies. We had some pre-made cookies to start frosting right away and then I made some sugar cookies and Barbara made some gingerbread cookies. Savannah helped with those, including eating lots of them! Here are a few pics from that fun night.



The apron Savannah is wearing was mine when I was a kid and I had lots of extras, even for Acacia.
Some of the cookies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment