Monday, July 20, 2009
All For A Cup Of Tea
One will get into mischief when there parents aren't watching....
And that's exactly what this one did tonight. Mommy and Daddy were enjoying watching "The Bachelorette: The Men Tell All", while Savannah was upstairs happily watching Alaadin. She came downstairs and asked for some more juice. We don't give her juice all the often, so when she gets it, she always wants more. Well, apparently we didn't give it to her quick enough. While both of us were watching the show, Miss Savannah made her way into the kitchen and grabbed the jug of fruit punch off the counter and took it to the kitchen table. All the sudden we heard a splash and ran into the kitchen. There was fruit punch all over the table, chair and floor. She was standing in a puddle of punch. Carter immediately started to laugh. Then I was laughing. This was funny. Savannah says, "No guys! No!". As in, don't laugh at me, help me! She's like, "I'm sticky." Really?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
savannah your so funny .. haaaaaaaaaa love grandma shelly
I can't believe my precious Savannah would make a mess. I adore her!
Hugs and kisses
Annie
Post a Comment