
He is really smiling a lot lately. He's laughing more too, but he still gives himself the hiccups after a few little laughs. I coughed the other night and he started cracking up. Needless to say, for the next 5 minutes I tried to fake cough, but he was already over it.

Coop likes to close his eyes and suck away at those fingers. He will seriously soothe himself with those things. He makes sloppy noisy sounds too! He has also recently found his feet and toes and is rolling over more. When you lay him on his back he almost immediately turns to the left and soon after he's trying to roll over. He's done it a few times, but he gets hung up on his left shoulder. Last night I noticed that he was actually kind of swinging his legs to get momentum. Pretty funny.

Gotta show the Texas Pride! Daddy's from Texas!!
2 comments:
Adorable every pic.. just a doll and his smile melts me every time. could hug that little guy all day.. grandma shelly
You and Carter make beautiful babies. His smile melts your heart.
Love you guys
Annie
Post a Comment