Sometimes I don't get to posting about misc. stuff, so this post is basically "the stuff in between" the regular posts.

Savannah is a dancing machine lately. She LOVES to dance after watching her movies and still wants us to dance with her.

Savannah got this cute little princess backpack the other day at
Walmart. Doesn't she look like she's about to go to school?


Daddy with the kiddos, and with the goatee....

Daddy clean
shaven....luckily about half a day later it started to grow back. Right now he's got that scruffy look and I like that a lot more. I'm a facial hair kind of girl. Carter got the itch to shave and I guess I had to go along with it.

My little stud muffin.

Savannah got a bike a couple weeks back. Unfortunately, we've been so busy or it's been so hot and I really don't want to go outside that she hasn't been able to ride it much.

Sometimes you need something to read....

On this particular night Cooper had been sleeping forever and everyone had gone to bed. I was waiting for him to wake up so I could feed him, but it just kept getting later and later. So finally I just got him out of his
car seat and laid him on the changing mat, thinking he'd wake up. He woke up for a second and then just rolled right over and went back to sleep. I wasn't about to push it after that and regret it later.

He found his toes!
1 comment:
Love all the pics , love cooper in hats .. its so cute ..too cute they are to cute.. luv ya grandma shelly
Post a Comment