With our whiteness, that is. For the 4
Th, the kids and I went over to my parents (Carter had to work) and played in there new little pool. Savannah had such a blast. She was splashing everyone and jumping around everywhere.


This was the first time this summer that she's worn a bathing suit. Between rain and
thunderstorms, we've been
waiting for awhile...





I never get any pictures with the kids. I'm always behind the camera. Sorry to subject you to my extreme whiteness and squished chest.

Cooper pretty much made this face the whole time he was outside, and especially in the pool. He didn't fuss too much when Savannah was splashing him, just made some grunting sounds.

So really the only reason I posted this photo was because I like my hair in it. It's been a bit since it got cut, but I haven't had any pictures posted of it. Besides a little bit of
blond that's still on some of the ends, this is all natural baby.



What a STUD! After swimming we came in and got cleaned up, Papa had a nap while we hung out and waited to go to dinner. No where is open past 6 or something, so we ended up at Denny's at like 9 pm. It got pretty dark while we were there so we headed off to see some fireworks near
Thanksgiving Point. We pulled off on the exit before, on a side street and had a perfect view, minus the traffic.

Watching the fireworks with Grandma & Papa in the front seat.

And Cooper at one point in the backseat with Mommy. I couldn't resist this picture. I just thought it was hilarious.
We left at 10:30 to go pick up Carter and on the way home Savannah told him about the things she did. At one point I was talking to her and looked back and she was sacked out! Too much fun in one day. She didn't even flinch when Carter changed her diaper before putting her in bed. I was impressed that she had NOT peed in it since leaving my parents though.
Since both kiddies were asleep, Carter put in a movie and we were up until 2 am watching it. I slept until 9 am, minus the time it took to feed Cooper and the time he slept with me while killing my back, but 9 am nonetheless. When we finally came down, Carter went back up to bed, where he currently resides.
3 comments:
We had such a blast yesterday on the 4th .Savannah is a waterbug and loves the water.. cooper you where a good sport with all the splashing from your sis, and looked so cute in his swim trunks... It was the best way to spend the 4th family .. and fun .. Savannah is a bathing beauty I tell you tall and thin and gorgeous.watch out boys . she will be a beauty queen just like her mom was... hugs and kisses grandma and papa
Holy cow woman...your boobs are huge!! haah
And where could one get a copy of the last photo in this sequence? I showed Buzzy and he agrees, this is the most hilarious face we've ever seen.
Post a Comment