* you want to be held. all. the. time. you like to be close to mom and dad when you sleep.
* you are starting to show signs of separation anxiety.
* you still fuss quite a bit.
* you laugh at your sister more than anyone else.
* you love your baths.
* you are rock solid.
* you think you are much older than you are. we know that you want to crawl, walk, run and play. you get very frustrated with your immobility. you do however roll around and get places, but you always get stuck and then become frustrated.
*you are a Cherry through and through. you need your fan. you instantly calm down when it is turned on.
*you are trying to sit up but still need help because you fall over easily.
*you love to rub soft blankets on your face and touching them soothes you.
* you are 100% formula fed. lately you like to play more with your bottle than drink it all. you leave about an ounce of milk every time.
*at night sometimes daddy lays you on our bed and while he puts his pajamas on, you stare at him and put your arm out where he will lay, like you are saving his spot. once he lays beside you, you cuddle up next to him and fall asleep.
* if something is put in front of you, it goes in your mouth. mom and dad's fingers, stuffed animals, you name it.
* your hair is lightening up and getting thinner.
*you have a husky little laugh.
*you are ticklish under your armpits, the side of your stomach and your chubby little thighs. daddy's facial hair always makes you giggle.
*you have beautiful thick eyelashes. we believe that your eyes will turn out green/hazel. mom still sees blue in them occasionally, depending on what you wear.
*you have a great smile and woo us with it often.
*we love you little buddy. happy 1/2 birthday.



3 comments:
I CRACK UP WHEN HE IS OVER AND ROLLS ALL OVER THE PLACE , HE REALLY GETS AROUND. YOU CAN TELL HE JUST WANTS TO GET UP AND GO.. SUCH A CUTEY .. HUGS GRANDMA AND PAPA
I think his nose looks like yours - but I would probably have to see him in person to really tell. Is he more cuddly then savannah was - cause sterling is way more cuddly than stella - maybe its boys. He is such a cutie. I think your in cali - if not now you will be soon... wish I could be there too.
I was surprised to see a tribute to Cooper instead of a huge bunch of Savannah's birthday stuff.
What a precious blog about Cooper. He's so beautiful and sweet. I'm crying just thinking about him - and when I was reading your blog. I can't wait to see him AND Savannah AND YOU RASHEL in just about 1 month!! WOW- the time has flown by.
He's adorable!
Now, gimme some of that 3 year old!
Caren
Post a Comment