Carter, Rashel, Savannah, Cooper, Etta and Sawyer
oh my word...yes they do!
Like I said on facebook , a Princess to make all my wishes come true and Superman to rescue me . Cant get any better than that They are adorable and precious as can be . Am so thankful we live close to them grandma shelly
How adorable. Ive decided I love halloween time now that I can dress kiddos up. They look so cute in their little outfits!
Ohhhhh they are both so adorable. Darling costumes! Hugs and kisses from Annie.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
oh my word...yes they do!
Like I said on facebook , a Princess to make all my wishes come true and Superman to rescue me . Cant get any better than that They are adorable and precious as can be . Am so thankful we live close to them grandma shelly
How adorable. Ive decided I love halloween time now that I can dress kiddos up. They look so cute in their little outfits!
Ohhhhh they are both so adorable. Darling costumes! Hugs and kisses from Annie.
Post a Comment