On Friday Savannah turned 3! Tear. We can't believe that she is that old. That's seriously not old at all, but you know what I mean. Time has just flown by. She is so smart, totally comical, and loving at the right times, just to name a few. I'll have to do one of those update posts with all the things she does now...when I've got time.
On Friday morning we got up and let her open some presents...well, all but two. There wasn't really anything special about the two, we just wanted to have her open presents later that evening too. She got lots of princess stuff!

What do we have here?.... princess shoes, princess cups, a princess
pez.


Also, some cars, a Ariel shirt and a night light and the Disney movie
Mulan. We also let her open some presents the day before because it can be so overwhelming. She got books and
Shrek 2 then. It's sad that I totally can't remember what else, but I'm sure it was not a big deal.

She was so excited to watch
Mulan that afternoon. Can you tell she didn't want me in the way of the TV?

My parents came over to say hi and bring her a Sleeping Beauty balloon and some pizza. They took the kids for a walk and played outside for a bit.

I can't believe I can actually hold both these kids at the same time...
haha. See my new hair do???

For her birthday dinner we went to good '
ol McDonalds...or as Savannah calls it, Big
Donalds. We met up there with most of Carter's family and then came back to our house for cake and ice cream. This is her GIANT cupcake cake. Pretty cute.

Let's see....more presents. She got some awesome drawing stuff that she had to use right away. I think she could have cared less about her cake, she got MARKERS!

She wanted everyone to color with her and still talked about it the next day.

See....markers in hand.

She sang to herself too.

By the end of the night she had markers all over her hands and face. Thank goodness for washables!
This girl is spoiled...she also got a Gap gift card, $, boots, a chalk/dry erase board, Enchanted, two Strawberry Shortcake DVDs (which are seriously so cute), a cd, and I know there's probably more. Oh yeah, those two gifts that we made her wait for. We got her these cool figurines from the Disney store for Aladdin and Tinkerbell. She's already got Snow White and Beauty and the Beast. Anyway, like I said, she's seriously spoiled. Maybe we'll just skip Christmas? haha...that's funny. She's definitely set for awhile though and has lots of stuff to do. Oh, and did I mention that she had the biggest princess complex on her birthday? She totally acted like one all day.
We love you babygirl! Your 3!
now...can you please get potty trained very soon?
2 comments:
She looks like a little teenager with her hair and her big t-shirt in the first pictures... not like a little girl. She is gonna be such a heart-breaker...seriously. And I love the cake. I have seen that pan, but it is expensive so I haven't ever gotten it, but I love it. Happy birthday!!!
melissa I found the cake pan at Bed & Bath 29.99 .. Its worth it so cute . Plan to use it alot over the years for the kids.. shelly
Post a Comment