On Saturday the 10th my parents threw Savannah a Princess Party!

She had lots of "princess" activities to do, like make her own princess
door hanger, a princess crown, paint a tea set, etc. Keeping Savannah's attention for everything was a little hard, but she did what she could.


Here she is making her door hanger.

And eating a candy necklace.

She loves to paint, so I think she enjoyed the tea set. She didn't really care about painting the outside of the set though, she seemed to want to fill the tea cups with paint. I was just trying to make sure she didn't get paint all over herself.

I really wanted to get some pictures with my "sweets".


Most of the pictures of her opening presents aren't that great. She's running around everywhere and you can't see what she's opening, so this is as good as it gets. She got a dress up chest with 4 Disney princess dresses, clothes, a puzzle and book, princess shoes and the Snow White DVD.

Here is Sleeping Beauty. You may be seeing this outfit later in the month...if
yaknowwhatimean.

And the Little Mermaid.

Snow White...this one was just precious. Once I put that bow on her I just fell in love with this one.

And Cinderella.

I thought she looked so cute while we sang Happy Birthday to her. We went to a local place called
Emmetts for dinner, BUT Savannah fell asleep on the way out there, so she didn't eat, was held the whole dinner and then came home and still was asleep.

I think she had a very fun filled day and she definitely acted like a princess. Thanks Mom & Dad for treating Savannah like a Princess!
3 comments:
She is so spoiled. Lucky little girl! And your hair looks good rashel. Makes me think I should do something with mine. And I like your shirt - cute!
I know this little princess wont have a problem finding her prince ..hugs and kisses grandma shelly
p.s. she looks like her mommy asleep .. brings back wonderful memories for us..ahhhhhhhhhhh mom
Post a Comment