Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What am I gonna do with this kid?

He's not even 8 months yet, and he's in to everything.




And climbing on everything.

I am not helping him with any of this.



Shaggy hair.
















Great. Some of you might remember that a certain little girl did the same thing. But much later.
He's keeping us on our toes.
***I totally forgot to mention some other stuff about Cooper right now.
-He eats all the time. He's still waking up around 4 am wanting a bottle and now is having major problems going back to sleep and lays there swatting us and rolling around everywhere. Ugh. We're giving him more solids and trying to fill his tummy, but at this point nothing seems to be working. Garbage disposal I guess.
-He's saying da da. It varies from da de, da da, de de. It's pretty cute. I don't think he associates it with daddy yet, but he babbles and says it while he plays all day. I swear he's also said "yeah" and "hi".







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go cooper go ..he is on the move to cute .. he is all boy for sure.. strong and curious love the little guy