
My Mom watched the kids on Monday night when we went to the Jazz game and as a Christmas present to Carter and I, she was attempting to take some pictures of the kids in these Christmas outfits and put them in a frame. That was quite a challenge as you can see from the pictures. They're pretty funny. This first one is by far the best and the first picture she took. I'm not sure why Cooper felt the need to close his eyes in 90% of the photos. These are the ones that I liked the most.
2 comments:
Your mom shared this story with me and I couldn't stop laughing. The pictures came out adorable. I love the outfits. How sweet of your mom.
Hugs and Kisses
Annie
I wished I had a movie camera it would have been a comedy for sure , getting them dressed and posed and holding still was a crack up .. but what dolls . the end results were adorable . love grandma shelly
Post a Comment