
My
bestie Melissa came into town and we got to meet up yesterday for some lunch with her and some of her family. Unfortunately the reason they're all here is because her grandma passed away. And her sister Michelle is about to have a baby any minute. The girls got to play together (after they got over their shyness) and the boys met each other for the first time, although, I don't think they really cared. I almost put Cooper in the same shirt that Sterling was wearing though, and that would have been too cute. Darn.

Savannah and Stella still being shy.

Oh, but they warmed up.

This is so precious to me. I know these two would have such fun together if they were able to play more often.

They played in the snow for a minute and then both started crying because their hands were freezing cold afterward. Savannah cried for awhile actually because her hands get so dry that I think the freezing cold snow was hurting them. I keep telling her not to touch the snow when she doesn't have gloves on, but she's 3 and can't resist.



After going to lunch, my Mom and the kids and I went to
Kohls, where Cooper proceeded to cuddle up with these pigs, and fall asleep. precious.
3 comments:
The pictures are too cute! I'm glad you got to see your Bestie. You guys have been friends for a long time. The girls look so cute playing in the snow.
Miss you guys!
Annie
That was so much fun seeing our friends ,, Its so fun they both have a boy and a girl.. both darling .. we miss our friends...
Oh my goodness! I swear, you and Melissa must have totally dreampt about getting married, having lil girls close in age who will be best friends,not to mention lil boys as well! That is so crazy awesome! They are so adorable together,freaking stinking adorable! Does Melissa live in Cali? Makes me sad you guys dont live in the same neighborhood,because that'd be the perfect dream
Post a Comment