From McShaggy to McFaux. Such an incredible difference. He looks so different now. I had been wanting to cut his hair for weeks now but never had the time or scissors to do it. My Mom was over the other day and she brought her scissors, so we did it! It turned out pretty good considering how much he was moving around. It might be a little sketchy in some areas, but I don't think a professional could have done any better.
Friday, December 11, 2009
First Haircut
From McShaggy to McFaux. Such an incredible difference. He looks so different now. I had been wanting to cut his hair for weeks now but never had the time or scissors to do it. My Mom was over the other day and she brought her scissors, so we did it! It turned out pretty good considering how much he was moving around. It might be a little sketchy in some areas, but I don't think a professional could have done any better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Love Cooper's haircut. He's so darn cute!
Love ya
Annie
now this was another comedy ,, could of lost and ear or two. its probally not straight all over but its adorable that was so funny doing it we laughed alot.. what a cutey though he is ..grandma shelly
Post a Comment