Sunday, December 6, 2009

Lesli's Baby Shower


Another Cherry girl will be joining the family pretty soon, courtesy of Lesli. We had a baby shower for her the same weekend as our New Moon Extravaganza. We stayed at a hotel up in Sandy and decorated it all up. The theme was diva/star trek. I think the decorations turned out very cute.


Here was the table with martini glasses, jewels, the little baby bed cake, purses holding napkins and onesie place cards for everyone.


These were the party favors that I made.















Larissa and I made this adorable clothesline of different cut out onesies and then the babys name spelled out too. It's spelled Aislinn, but it's pronounced Ashlynn.



Their were Star Trek names for everything.









(WARNING! WARNING! LESLI-IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE PICTURES OF YOURSELF, DON'T GO FORWARD! ALTHOUGH, YOU DO LOOK SOOO CUTE!)



Eating our very delicious dinner.






Presents!!

















We played Password and that was quite entertaining.







After all the fun festivities that night I went home because I was planning on working the next morning. Yeah, that didn't happen. Too much going on at home. I made it back up there on Friday around 3 and Carter and the kids came up to say hi.






Cooper showed off his "getting out of the car seat" skills to everyone.







And Savannah got her make up and nails done by Aunt Caren.














I'm throwing this one in here for fun. These were the gift bags that Caren and I made for the New Moon party. Depending on your "side", you were The Cullens or Wolf Pack. I think they turned out really cute.



















1 comment:

Mike and Katie said...

Thanks Rashel!! I was wondering why you wern't blogging!! =)