During the day my parents watched Cooper and Carter and I took Savannah to lunch and to see Princess and the Frog. What an ordeal. We wanted to see an early showing and rushed to the theatre only for it to be sold out. Are you kidding me? This movie has been out for weeks! So we had to wait to go at 12:30 which meant we had to run and buy tickets at a different theatre and then run home so Carter could change into his work clothes. We wanted to grab a bite to eat before the movie and we had about 25 minutes so we went to this one place that I've been with my Mom and that Carter wanted to try. It's called JCW's. Probably the worst time of day to go though. It was insanely busy and we waited like 20 minutes for our food (this is a semi-fast food place, not sit down) and then when we got the food it was all messy and we pretty much had to scarf it down because we were already late to the movie at that point. About 15 minutes late in the end. The movie was cute. Daddy dosed off a little bit because he was so tired. haha. After the movie we had to take Carter to work and then we went back to my parents house. Some family friends were on there way up to help move their daughter to Idaho, so we got together for some fast dinner. The kids and I then went home and just hung out, and took these pictures. I love the first one of Savannah. We danced around and listened to music and eventually turned on the "New Years Rockin' Eve" hosted by Ryan Seacreast, and watched some of that until first Cooper feel asleep and then Savannah. I had to pack the kids up in the car at 10:30 and go pick Carter up. We got home around 11:30 and then popped in some "Lost". I made it through one episode, but when Carter wanted to watch a second, I passed out. I woke up at 2 am, on the couch, with Cooper in his car seat on the floor. haha. I wasn't about to wake Cooper and put him in his bed, or our bed, so I just stayed downstairs with him and slept on the couch. What a lame night huh? Whatever, I gave up on New Years Eve years ago when I would make plans and they'd always fall through or it just wasn't fun. Like going to lame church dances. ugh. I'd much rather stay home and watch "Lost" with my husband, while wearing a sweatshirt and jeans. Now, what can I resolve to change this year?
Friday, January 1, 2010
The Faces Of New Years Eve
During the day my parents watched Cooper and Carter and I took Savannah to lunch and to see Princess and the Frog. What an ordeal. We wanted to see an early showing and rushed to the theatre only for it to be sold out. Are you kidding me? This movie has been out for weeks! So we had to wait to go at 12:30 which meant we had to run and buy tickets at a different theatre and then run home so Carter could change into his work clothes. We wanted to grab a bite to eat before the movie and we had about 25 minutes so we went to this one place that I've been with my Mom and that Carter wanted to try. It's called JCW's. Probably the worst time of day to go though. It was insanely busy and we waited like 20 minutes for our food (this is a semi-fast food place, not sit down) and then when we got the food it was all messy and we pretty much had to scarf it down because we were already late to the movie at that point. About 15 minutes late in the end. The movie was cute. Daddy dosed off a little bit because he was so tired. haha. After the movie we had to take Carter to work and then we went back to my parents house. Some family friends were on there way up to help move their daughter to Idaho, so we got together for some fast dinner. The kids and I then went home and just hung out, and took these pictures. I love the first one of Savannah. We danced around and listened to music and eventually turned on the "New Years Rockin' Eve" hosted by Ryan Seacreast, and watched some of that until first Cooper feel asleep and then Savannah. I had to pack the kids up in the car at 10:30 and go pick Carter up. We got home around 11:30 and then popped in some "Lost". I made it through one episode, but when Carter wanted to watch a second, I passed out. I woke up at 2 am, on the couch, with Cooper in his car seat on the floor. haha. I wasn't about to wake Cooper and put him in his bed, or our bed, so I just stayed downstairs with him and slept on the couch. What a lame night huh? Whatever, I gave up on New Years Eve years ago when I would make plans and they'd always fall through or it just wasn't fun. Like going to lame church dances. ugh. I'd much rather stay home and watch "Lost" with my husband, while wearing a sweatshirt and jeans. Now, what can I resolve to change this year?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
What kind of camera did yu get? Thats exciting!
A Canon Powershot. Nothing like yours...yet! Someday. But this one so far I really like and the pictures are clearer.
I love the black and white pictures. I miss you guys so much. Your new camera takes awesome pictures.
Love you all,
Annie
Post a Comment