Aislinn Siobhan Hinshaw ( Ashlynn Shevon is how you say it ) came into this world on the early morning of Saturday, January 9th, 2010, weighing 7 lbs. 1 oz. and 19 inches long. She was taken to Primary Childrens Hospital after birth. She brought our whole family together; to pray, to hope, to support each other. She is absolutely beautiful. We decided that the other babies in the NICU probably had hair envy because she had lots of beautiful brown hair with red undertones. The brown from her Mom, the red from her Dad. I wouldn't be surprised if they were jealous of her perfect button nose either. I mean, seriously, I've never seen a baby nose more perfect. These pictures don't even do it justice. Not even my kids noses were that cute. She had everyone in this family wrapped around her finger from day one, and we all would have done anything for her. She passed on the evening of Wednesday, January 13th, 2010, with all of her family near her. Carter and I felt so honored to have been there and to be able to hold and love her after she passed. There was understandably lots of tears and sadness, but also so much love. I was so glad that I could be there for my sister, with my other sisters, to help in such a sad time. That was very special to me and I want all of my sisters to know that I love them all very much. I feel very blessed to have married into such a wonderful family. I can't express the sadness that I feel for Lesli and Casey. They love their baby girl so much. And we do too. She will be so missed. Forever.
Friday, January 15, 2010
Too Beautiful For Earth
Aislinn Siobhan Hinshaw ( Ashlynn Shevon is how you say it ) came into this world on the early morning of Saturday, January 9th, 2010, weighing 7 lbs. 1 oz. and 19 inches long. She was taken to Primary Childrens Hospital after birth. She brought our whole family together; to pray, to hope, to support each other. She is absolutely beautiful. We decided that the other babies in the NICU probably had hair envy because she had lots of beautiful brown hair with red undertones. The brown from her Mom, the red from her Dad. I wouldn't be surprised if they were jealous of her perfect button nose either. I mean, seriously, I've never seen a baby nose more perfect. These pictures don't even do it justice. Not even my kids noses were that cute. She had everyone in this family wrapped around her finger from day one, and we all would have done anything for her. She passed on the evening of Wednesday, January 13th, 2010, with all of her family near her. Carter and I felt so honored to have been there and to be able to hold and love her after she passed. There was understandably lots of tears and sadness, but also so much love. I was so glad that I could be there for my sister, with my other sisters, to help in such a sad time. That was very special to me and I want all of my sisters to know that I love them all very much. I feel very blessed to have married into such a wonderful family. I can't express the sadness that I feel for Lesli and Casey. They love their baby girl so much. And we do too. She will be so missed. Forever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
I am so sad thinking about the pain your sister in law and husband must be feeling right now. And the rest of the family too. Thanks for posting those pictures. So sweet
Hey, did you change the name of your blog? When I looked from Katie B. blog to yours, I thought "I haven't seen these posts". what did you do?
Beautiful. You are wonderful,and i love you!
Soo soo soo sad... She was three days like my sister. And my sister was the first for the family too. So sad. But you're right... she was adorable. So precious. And her hair was so cute too. I'm glad you were able to be there with her. I feel for your whole family, and especially Leslie and Casey... hope they know we are sending our love and prayers.
My precious Niece...My heart goes out to all of you. How very sad! Please give Leslie and Casey our love. The pictures are precious.
Hugs and Kisses
Annie
What a totally beautiful baby , precious little Angel... my heart goes out to all.. So thankful They have a amazing and loving family... God bless one and all. Those are beautiful words Rashel just like her. Thank you for sharing , OUR love MOM & DAD Johnston
Post a Comment